Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Conspiracy alert

Alright. I know I'm reaching but if you looked at 1984 , the novel by Orwell, as an out come of the military/industrial complex you could see the China, the Mideast, Europe, and the US in a series of fake wars. British troops were found wearing Arab garb and planting bombs. We know about the aid given to enemies by this gov't. We give weaponry to Iraq, North Korea, Alqaeda (sp) then turn around and have wars with them.
I tell my son that he can' t keep making the same "accident" over and over without me thinking at some point , he's doing it on purpose.

and what would be the point of a bunch of powerful people running the world (Chinese, Arab, European, American) and keeping the world in turmoil? Well what's the point of Sporting franchise owners having battles over and over again with the same teams. They make money selling concessions and tix. Do you think the oil,weapons, and govt leaders (both elected and unelected) make money selling the fear, hatred and rivalry the same way Lamar Hunt makes big bucks off of me because I'm a Raider hater and I still hate John Elway.

Just a ramble but I think there maybe something there.

No comments: