Friday, September 23, 2005

Rich Brilliant's final appearance at KKFI

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night for the final appearance of Rich Brilliant before he leaves town. If you have some questions for hm you can post them here in case you don't get in to the show. I'll try to keep calls short but I'm not the best at it. Plus, 2 people in the studio often leads to more conversation and less calls. I'll be notifying him thathis is up here so he won't get sandbagged by a question or topic. and PLEASE be respectful. I'll drop strictly personal attacks. I know you guys can really mix it up (i've read all the posts) so I can tolerate a little name calling with some real questions/ critiques, but don't get carried away. or you'll get carried away.

1 comment:

Michael T Justice said...

russ, please pay attention to the post. here's one for rich. please state case against chavez since you are generally in favor of pat robertson's call for assassination