Friday, January 06, 2006

Does Pat Robertson speak for God?

Only God should decide if Israel should relinquish control of the lands it captured in the 1967 war, including the Gaza Strip, West Bank and East Jerusalem, Robertson said, in a reference to Sharon's plan to pull out of Gaza next year.

"God says, 'I'm going to judge those who carve up the West Bank and Gaza Strip,'" Robertson said. "'It's my land and keep your hands off it.'"

He said that in October 2004. Now with Sharon quite likely on his death bed, Robertson decidied to point it out as though this is the hand of God. Is God in deed talking to us thoughSharon's stroke.

Pat Robertson's clarificationof his views does not come right out and say it, but I think it is clearly his imlication.

5 comments:

Michael T Justice said...

Are you saying that Robertson is as bad as Tookie,Hitler,Amy Goodman

Michael T Justice said...

So he's a more responsible choice than Hitler or Tookie since he is the head of a
religiopolitical media empire that purports to speak for and lead Christians; of which the President of the
'united
states is to be counted- by his chosing.

But I asked the quesdtion in a much less hostile manner than you ascribe to me anyway. I think I've said on the air, I have some beliefs concerning
god that are mainly Christian. I think I am more questioning of the accepted understanding of
God. My question is in reference to the fact that we are in shall we say "Interesting times"

Anonymous said...

Robertson might as well be a Jew. All Neocons suck at the Jewish tit.



George

Anonymous said...

As an athiest, If I said half of the things about christians that he's said about "non-Christians" then I'd surely be in some deep sh**

But we should all be so lucky to be Texas Jesus Loving conservatives who are greater than the rest of the uncivilized world.

Anonymous said...

They killed me. Those white bitches killed me. Here comes Satan now. Oh look, there's Osama.

Tookie